Anyone access to Land Rover Autologic or similar?

Chesterfield

The fuel burning heater is a standard fitment on my car (2011 MY Sport 3.0TDV6). It comes on in conjunction with the engine at cold temperatures to help heat the coolant and get the car up to normal operating temerature a little quicker.

The car can be specified from the factory with "timed climate". Effectively all this does is add a menu option to the dash allowing for the fuel burning heater to come on independent of the engine to preheat the coolant and cabin (defrosting the car before you get to it). All that is needed is a simple software change to add the functionality.

You can also have the heater work on remote, sold as "remote park heat", this requires a couple of extra parts (receiver and antenna) which are simple plug and play units, but also requires a quick change of a setting on the software.

While my local dealer is more than happy to supply the extra parts for the remote functionality, and I already have the fob. They can't for obvious reasons enable the settings on my car as these are options which cost a significant sum when ordering the car from new and this would be a serious no-no for the dealerships.

I used to do stuff like this with the VAG com on a golf I once had, but it seems the software for doing it yourself these days is a LOT more expensive than it used to be.

Just wondering if there is anyone out there with access to the Autologic or similar tool that would be willing to enable the correct settings for me in exchange for funds to take their better half out for a meal or something. :)