Bye Bye Zed!!

stuarty

Had to say goodbye to my Zed today, only had it 10 months. Absolutely loved every minute of it, but in the end the fuel prices became too much.

I originaly bought it as a toy but as my son past his test and claimed my other car, i found it just too expensive to run on a daily basis :thumbdown:

Anyway after trying to sell it privately for about a week i decided to trade it in as the BMW dealer i was buying my new car from offered me £500 less than i wanted in a private sale!

I dropped my car off and even the general manager commented on the condition of the Zed, he said its in far better condition than the 2 year old 370z that he took as trade in last month!

Picked up my brand new BMW 320i m sport plus today and i'm over the moon with it. Its white with dark chrome alloys and exhaust, full leather, bluetooth, door handle light etc etc.

I think this is all the car i will ever need, looks good, has a bit of poke and really good on fuel. The stop start system will take a bit of getting used to but so far its faultless :)

I'll get some pictures up of both cars soon and whoever buys my Zed will grt a brilliant car ;)