Black Diamond brakes update...

coldel

....nearly a week in and all is well :yahoo: I bought grooved discs front and back along with black diamond predator pads.

Really beginning to bed in now and an absolute street ahead of what was already on the Zed (not sure what they were, looked very OEM), anyhow after a couple of days of it feeling decidedly unresponsive suddenly they are stopping hard and fast - also enjoying the added benefit of the braided hoses :thumbs: not as much brake dust as I might have thought either which is an unexpected bonus. All well and good so far and a super upgrade to the car - not a case of open wallet surgery either :#1:

My DBA discs, ferodo pads and hel lines are finally going on, on Monday :yahoo: being fitted by Eurospec in Guildford, who gave me a nice 10% discount for being a club member. :thumbs:

Steve you bought that lot from me months ago, glad to hear its all getting fitted now... :thumbs:

I know :blush: just never got roufitting getting the lot fitted, the old discs and pads are really getting on my nerves now so I pulled my finger out :lol:

You will really notice a big difference once they bed in Steve, you almost look forward to having to brake!

I'm looking forward to it, not just having them fitted but it's another mod under my belt. :D

What was the difference in price between the black diamond and DBA discs? Good to see someone taking a punt with these, I was too scared to :scare::lol:

Edit: Just looked on cougarstore, the price difference is impressive. :thumbs: