Silver 56 plate Swindon

Bockaaarck

Is it your Zed I see in my works car park now and again (near Piper's Way?)

If it's NBS you're talking about then it's a good chance it is. Used to catch the train in to work normally, with the occasional run in to the office. Liked to try and park at the end of the car park near the 'multi story', near where they keep / kept the grit / salt / tractor :)

Is it your Zed I see in my works car park now and again (near Piper's Way?)

If it's NBS you're talking about then it's a good chance it is. Used to catch the train in to work normally, with the occasional run in to the office. Liked to try and park at the end of the car park near the 'multi story', near where they keep / kept the grit / salt / tractor :)

Yep NBS and I also park up that end, you may see my 55 plate GM there on the odd day (there's also a black roadster there too).

Note that some person did put a scratch on my tailgate a couple of months ago. Looks like they put something on my tailgate (to use as a shelf) and then dragged it off leaving a deep scratch. I was fuming but not much I can do about it. I try and park in the multi storey some days but some others just park so damn close I struggle to get in the car. :thumbdown:

Your zed looks great, loving the wheels and the nismo spoiler :thumbs: