Paint shop recommendations for West Sussex

stubzie83

Hi all,

I've been considering a front bumper respray due to stone chips and some minor scrapes left by the previous owner. I managed to put another fairly obvious scrape on it today in the car park at work and now think it's time to actually get the respray done as it now looks obviously damaged.

Just wondering if anyone can recommend a decent paintshop in the Horsham/Crawley area or in the rest of West Sussex or even Surrey up to Dorking/Leatherhead area.

Thanks,

Steve

Hi all,

I've been considering a front bumper respray due to stone chips and some minor scrapes left by the previous owner. I managed to put another fairly obvious scrape on it today in the car park at work and now think it's time to actually get the respray done as it now looks obviously damaged.

Just wondering if anyone can recommend a decent paintshop in the Horsham/Crawley area or in the rest of West Sussex or even Surrey up to Dorking/Leatherhead area.

Thanks,

Steve

If you can handle the awful name and website vehicles, Customize in Crawley did a complete windows out plus rot removal job on our 205GTi last year on the recommendation of a very fussy friend. They did a white 350 roadster which was 'discussed' on here a while back...

I've seen everything from Capri 2.8i restorations to rebuilt wrecked VX220s to repainted Maseratis in there.

TimFF

http://www.customizebodyworkz.co.uk/

If you can handle the awful name and website vehicles, Customize in Crawley did a complete windows out plus rot removal job on our 205GTi last year on the recommendation of a very fussy friend. They did a white 350 roadster which was 'discussed' on here a while back...

I've seen everything from Capri 2.8i restorations to rebuilt wrecked VX220s to repainted Maseratis in there.

TimFF

http://www.customizebodyworkz.co.uk/