clutch problem??

sinbad

I've noticed a slight juddering when i initaly press the accelerator, whether its from a standing start or at speed, the worst was when i was on a slip road in 3rd and i eased off at about 4k rpm and the whole car felt like it was juddering. I immediately changed into 4th and it stopped.

Could this be my clutch on its way out? I've been getting a slight wiff too. my car is just shy of 40k now.

If its the clutch i'll be gutted, i was planning on some wheels and maybe suspension mods.. :dry:

if your clutch was on the way out your pedal would be quite high and also more than likly it would be starting to slip rather than judder............ :)

Aww bollocks. I thought my clutch was rather high (about 1-2 inches above the others). Goddamn it

This would fit in with my post below?

if your clutch was on the way out your pedal would be quite high and also more than likly it would be starting to slip rather than judder............ :)

Aww bollocks. I thought my clutch was rather high (about 1-2 inches above the others). Goddamn it

This would fit in with my post below?

im talkin about the active height in the clutch operation not where the pedal physicly is................. so not bollocks afterall :boxing: