Abbey - Above and beyond

SteveM

credit where credit is due!

big thanks to all at Abbey for excellent customer service

had my roadster booked in with them today for a P1 service and while there they changed out the trans fluid + moly (thanks zmanalex) and sorted an MOT then ran it on the dyno to reflash the uprev to the mods i have made during the year.

Mark came and picked the car up on the way to work this morning then dropped it off on the way home (i am on his way to work) he also worked his magic on the dyno and got the best out of the car with a nice big lump of torque and some extra ponies in the mid range although for some reason (he thinks exhaust) the bhp tailed off ever so slightly at the top end (really not fuused about that)

Scott kept me informed all the way through so thanks again for a hassle free service. as always it was a pleasure!

:thumbs:

next time im coming to you... i hear there is toast and marmite on offer!

had my roadster booked in with them today for a P1 service and while there they changed out the trans fluid + moly (thanks zmanalex) and sorted an MOT then ran it on the dyno to reflash the uprev to the mods i have made during the year.

Mark came and picked the car up on the way to work this morning then dropped it off on the way home (i am on his way to work) he also worked his magic on the dyno and got the best out of the car with a nice big lump of torque and some extra ponies in the mid range although for some reason (he thinks exhaust) the bhp tailed off ever so slightly at the top end (really not fuused about that)

Scott kept me informed all the way through so thanks again for a hassle free service. as always it was a pleasure!

• 2 months later...

Toast and marmalade if you drag ya sorry butt from the station

on foot like l did lol!