4 x 20mm hubcentric spacers / V2 bumper air duct

chippychip123

Right I'm having a bit of a clear out so here goes:

Nismo V2 bumper scoop, for all you guys running a V2 front end why not make the most of it and fit this scoop to help feed the air filter

026.jpg

This will fit V2 front bumpers and I would think most after market ones, it sits over the crash bar.

looking for £40 posted

Strup USA decat pipes which have then been wrapped in quality heat wrap and metal ties. These are not the cheap japseye ones and the fit is spot on, they were on my car for probably less than 50 miles because with my current exhaust setup and the fact that I cant justify a remap for a while yet I didn't feel I needed them. Here is a link for them http://www.raceinspired.com/default.aspx

027.jpg

028.jpg

I am looking for £110 posted for these

Provisionally Sold

And lastly a set of 4x20mm Hubcentric bolt on wheel spacers made by kei racing to fit standard Rays wheels, One of the first modds I did on my 350z and still one of the best. I bought these off a trader on this forum and they look great, still in very good condition and because they are powder coated in black they have never corroded onto the hubs like some of the better known alloy ones have been known too. I am only selling these as I now have bigger 19' wheels with better offsets so no longer use them

029.jpg

035.jpg

032.jpg

030.jpg

033.jpg

I am looking for £60 per pair posted or £110 for all four posted

I would only really want to split if there were two parties interested

Thanks for looking and PM me if interested :thumbs: Tom