Buying falken 452

ninjaz

I've been ringing a few places locally and most are look for £15 a tyre for fitting but still comes out cheaper buying the Falkens from camskill and paying more for fitting than getting a garage to supply them with fitting.

Looks like total will be £650 for a new set and fitting of falkens on nismo's.

One question I do have, which I accept isa stupid question but just want to check is how are the types shipped? I.E. size wise as will need to be able to fit them in the Z to get them to the garage.

Tom, tyres usually arrive unpackaged, and 2 tyres are usually taped together… :thumbs:

Camskill just delivered mines, came single just with a delivery sticker on each. You won't fit all 4 19" ones in the zed unfortunately

Thanks very much Neilp and Mitz.

Luckily the garage i'm looking at getting the fitting done is just round the corner from work so should be able to get a mate to drop them off with a more 'normal' sized car.

• 3 weeks later...

i would just like to say a big thank you for introducing me to the camskills site.. their prices are amazing, best ive ever seen. I always thought black circles were pretty good prices.. camskills even have 225,45,18 for 44 quid...i have no idea if there even made of rubber but still. i love the falken 452s am running just now.. But it is good to know if am ever skint i can also get some tyres for buttons... I might even try the 44 quid tyres just to see, there either going to be terrible and scary or a total hidden gem, i imagine terrible and scary.