My christmas present

Ozz

**Shock Update**

Selling the car.

I totally adore her, she is completely unmarked, I love the power, ride, the satnav is brilliant. She is without a doubt the best car I've ever owned.

Due to some pretty major life stuff I've requested transfer to Toronto, and as soon as possible. I can't take the car with me so may as well sell whilst mileage is silly low and not stress about letting her go when my transfer goes through.

I'll do a thread, PH, ebay at some point but if anyone is after a MINT 370 with less than 2k miles holler, you might get lucky. Pricewise, I think I paid £24k (I'll check) and I'll expect to get within £500 of this given condition of car and I don't actually need to rush right now. Im both gutted to sell and happy because of new start.

• 2 weeks later...

SO let me get this straight.

You paid 24k and you've had the car a month. In that time you've doubled the mileage, added another owner to the logbook, ANND you're selling privately vs you buying from a dealer, annd you think it's worth only £500 less than what you paid.

lol

The fact you've gone from dealer to private alone will mean you lose 10%.