mph gauge out of sync since changing dials

dazzer-b

Hi everyone.

ive been changing the LED's in the gauges to nice white ones to get rid of that horrible orange glow, i had to order new faces so that the new colour would shine through. i got these from blackcatcustoms.com and look great, only problem im having is getting the needle to read the correct speed.

mine is a jap import so had the 0-180km dials in but worked in mph if you know what i mean. when i ordred my new dials i just ordered the uk 0-180mph as i thought they should be exact the same and at the same time i get rid of the km on my dial.

now i synced the needle at 30mph according to my digital display but when i get a bit faster it starts going out by quite a bit, ive thrown my old dials away so i cant see if the 0 and 180 lines are in the exact same place im waiting for blackcatcustoms to get back to me on that one, but what im wandering is if there are companys that can sync you dials to the correct speed, im guessing so as something must had been done to change it from km, to mph, just not sure if thats just a flick of a switch somewhere though to go between mph and km, mine will need adjusting abit differently to that.

hope you can help.

cheers