Nick aka Sgt.Wilson Diamond Geezer!!!

charlied

Nick (Sgt.Wilson) left Shrewsbury this afternoon with a car full of stereo after having it all installed by InCarSystems in Shrewsbury (who are next door to me)

So, I thought I should take the time to let everyone know who hasn't had the pleasure of meeting him that hes a complete and utter c**t... :p:p

Just kidding :teeth::teeth: , the guys an absolute diamond and a complete Zed fanatic to boot. He is what a good fun and friendly club are made of and like alot of you guys I hope to catch up with you at some shows over the summer and have a laugh!

:):)

HA HA :D

Cheers Charlie. I only paid you a fiver, there was no need to overdo it you tw@.

Thanks for looking after me whilst having my install done. Was sat outside the house listening to my music with a renewed respect.

Not on a 1st date Louis, we're not all slappers like you ;)

Cheers Charlie. I only paid you a fiver, there was no need to overdo it you tw@.

Thanks for looking after me whilst having my install done. Was sat outside the house listening to my music with a renewed respect.

i resent that comment ;)

actually, no i dont haha.

Sounds good guys and looking forward to meeting you both

i resent that comment ;)

actually, no i dont haha.

Sounds good guys and looking forward to meeting you both

Ditto dude. Gonna be busy this Summer but will endeavour to make a few meets. :D