Pioneer AVH-3300bt

Gaz350

As I'm sure many of you are, I'm sick of the standard head unit in the 350Z constantly skipping, so (hoping that Santa is kind to me this year!) I'm going to replace it with a new aftermarket unit. After doing a bit of research the one which so far has caught my eye is the Pioneer AVH-3300bt, does anyone have this already installed in their zed? If so, what is your opinion of it, and are there any issues/problems with replacing the stock head unit for an aftermarket one that I should know about before I take the plunge?

Thanks for your time guys!

Gaz

I fitted this 2 weeks ago and its a piece of pi** to do.

Follow the guide http://www.350z-uk.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=27&t=16403 and buy the bits listed that suit your needs.

I had a bose with steering wheel controls - with the new looms I just joined the new loom to the 3300 loom and the steering wheel control loom (all plug and play - even the blue control cable) The hardest part for me was removing the centre consol which now Ive done it once is very simple to do!

Good luck & let us know how you get on :)