How realistic?

Outline

Just do it, i spent near enough a year **** balling about one. In the end i got rid of my VX220 and my Jeep as those combined worked out to be a lot more to run than just a 350z. Massively happy with my choice as the VX in the winter is beyond a horrific joke which led me to use my Jeep which was a 4 litre and did 17mpg driving like a granny. I have to drive a 100 mile round trip to uni three times a week and thats about it.

So for me it was a good compromise my insurance was £700 for a year on the zed which has halved the cost of having two cars on a multicar policy. I was getting about 29mpg on average when i first got it a few weeks back, but after getting used to it im now getting a bit less :blush: but still about 25mpg. Which to me is great haha. :#1:

Just do it, worst thing that can happen is you dont think its a great idea and you have to sell it and buy something else. At least it will have been fun for the time you had it and you wont regret it imo. :thumbs:

Oh just to add im 23.

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I personally dont see the problem with buying old 350's. They are bullet proof and your not going to get hit with the deprication of a newer one. If it does go wrong it does at the end of the day as no car is immune to failure of something. Mine is a daily and will be coming up for 90k very soon. You wouldnt do that in an 07 would you?

if you service the car yourself then running costs are very low considering the type of car. Petrol and insurance are only getting more expensive ;)

im 21 and iv just been getting a 350z a couple of month ago, i have a 55 plate gt pack i fell in love with the car as soon as i seen it, i got it for £8000 with 45,000 miles on the clock which i thought was reasonable would you think ? . now for the bad part i have no no claims as i have been on my dads policy, with 3 years driving experience i got the insurance for £1790 for a ten month policy at least I'm starting to build my no claims up hope its cheaper next year !

heres a pic of the beast :)

fully polished and waxed of course haha

IMG_1046.jpg