Replacement spare keys

L4V15

If you have a UK car you could try bartontownley@hotmail.com as I bought one from him in June this year.

Getting it logged in to the car is a bit tricky - there's a "How to" guide on here but it's one of those where you have to pat your head and rub your tummy at the same time as turn the key on for 5 sec off for 3 sec and so on. If you take it to your local Stealer ( :mad:) they'll charge you an hour for it - but I'd say that was worth it for the aggro saved.

If your car is a JDM then basically you're screwed unless you spend £399 - see my experiences on

viewtopic.php?f=31&t=52690

Good Luck - if you find a way of getting a JDM key from Japan (I'm hoping you're married to a Japanes girl, here!) do please let me know how you fixed it.

(The key, not the Japanese wife)

I bought a spare key from another member on here but never had it cut or reprogrammed as my original spare was found before I got around to it. Haven't posted it in the For Sale section yet but if you've got £18 then it's yours. It's used but in good condition with a new key blank already fitted, a working battery and the electronics inside.