NISSAN 'Z' SERIES LIMITED EDITION CHESS SET - 350Z NEW

M13KYF

• 2 weeks later...

I watched this item and it didn't sell for its asking price of £50 and had no bids.

It was re-listed at £10 and there was one bid two days ago. Two more bids today and with 5 mins to go I placed a bid only to find someone had put in a max price they would bid for.

No problem with that I hear you say.

The max bid, and it sold for this, was £50.

Could be a coincidence of course.

This item and the other Z-Life items are so rare I've never seen one of them on e-bay before.

Feel a little cheated. :(

I watched this item and it didn't sell for its asking price of £50 and had no bids.

It was re-listed at £10 and there was one bid two days ago. Two more bids today and with 5 mins to go I placed a bid only to find someone had put in a max price they would bid for.

This item and the other Z-Life items are so rare I've never seen one of them on e-bay before.

Cheer up chum , you can bet your bottom dollar another will turn up sooner or later on Ebay :)

In the meantime do you want to buy a "Z" pen pot holder :teeth:

(M13KYF will know what I mean ;) )

Na, there's thousands of car manufacturer items on ebay. If you can think of it someone’s put a logo on it and dumped it on ebay. The only items that got my attention are the Z-Life items which are official. I think there's 18 of them. Most don't interest me. But the odd one like the chess set does.

Not sure if this link will work. Having issues with broadband.

http://www.nissan-350z.co.uk/

Cheer up chum , you can bet your bottom dollar another will turn up sooner or later on Ebay :)

In the meantime do you want to buy a "Z" pen pot holder :teeth:

(M13KYF will know what I mean ;) )

:lol: have it