Silences Decat compared to Non Silenced Decat

agentsmith350

Is there much difference noise wise between Silences De cat's compared to a Non Silenced De cat ?

Planning on fitting either with a stock exhaust then upgrade to an Invidia Gemini when i can afford it , Id like a bit more noise from the stock exhaust and had heard that the Gemini is quiet anyway so shouldnt be to deafening paired with either cats

Edit : I have searched for a while last night but am pulling dreggs of info from thread to thread about both paired with other exhausts but nothing for what im after and am starting to confuse myself :bangin:

im decatting mine next week with APS racing ones ive got the rest of the system fujitsubo with an oem y pipe so im hoping wont be too loud, fujitsubo is fairly quiet anyway so hopefully a bit more rumble il let you know how it goes....i to also dont get silenced and unsilenced and resonated and unresonated does that mean they have that extra little bit on decat pipe were gases go and are a bit quieter??

Dont forget the earplugs :lol:

:bose::headhurt:

:doh: your worrying me now lol

Everyone has a different impression of loud :lol:

Im old and my ears are fragile :wheelchair:

:lol: Suppose , Im young but have had my ears battered by a 3.5" Jap can for 2 years :bose: , just dont want it to be drony and rattle like previous cars so i can put up with it on the way to work each day