After-market Exhaust

agentsmith350

Tarmac sells the nismo for £1350 I believe! The Invidia Gemini true dual sounds very similar to the nismo. Tarmac also sells these, they are much cheaper than the nismo, nearer £900 i think. :pmtarmac: to confirm though.

Do a search on YouTube for the invidia, I think it sounds nice but I'm a bit of a brand whore so I'm looking at getting the nismo! :thumbs:

Tarmac sells the nismo for £1350 I believe! The Invidia Gemini true dual sounds very similar to the nismo. Tarmac also sells these, they are much cheaper than the nismo, nearer £900 i think. :pmtarmac: to confirm though.

Do a search on YouTube for the invidia, I think it sounds nice but I'm a bit of a brand whore so I'm looking at getting the nismo! :thumbs:

Aha ! Burnt tip too :D A few more hours on youtube needed i think

Seems bit OTT Sound wise :thumbdown:

I got excited and bought a Buddy Club Pro Spec III it was gorgeous and sounded fantastic but it was too loud for everyday use, for me anyway :headhurt:

As you can see from my sig I now have a Milltek, a few of us in the SE did a group buy from an ex trader, they are very well made and sound just right for everyday use, louder than stock but not too loud :thumbs:

A few people that have heard both side by side have said there is not a huge different between a Milltek & a Nismo but I am sure Nismo owners will disagree :lol:

the Invidia N1 is loud but the Gemini is refined, if the clips have Berk HFCs then that will give it a deeper noise.

Forum price is £875 for the Invidia Gemini (5-7 days lead time)

I could knock you both £50 off each on the Nismo if you ordered at the same time but single orders are £1350 (approx 3 week lead time).

:thumbs:

the Invidia N1 is loud but the Gemini is refined, if the clips have Berk HFCs then that will give it a deeper noise.

Forum price is £875 for the Invidia Gemini (5-7 days lead time)

I could knock you both £50 off each on the Nismo if you ordered at the same time but single orders are £1350 (approx 3 week lead time).

:thumbs:

Which one was it you had on yours in Wales? It sounded :cloud9:

• 3 weeks later...