Window tinting in Norwich???

BACON

I was hoping that one of you guys in the East Anglian network may have a suggestion on where I can go to get my motors tinted.

Firstly I'm wishing to get my wife's new Mini Cooper tinted as a surprise for her birthday and if the company do a good job, move onto my Zed.

I'm not saying her Mini is a guinea pig but it would be going first ;):lol:

I want to get these done professionally with a company who has a workshop area as oppossed to those comopany's you find listed everywhere operating from a mobile van.........don't really see they how they can produce a quality finish on the side of a dusty road!

I've been on google and a few company's listed include 1-2 Tint.com, Sun 2 Shade, 1st Glass Care, Over Revs and all of these are within easy reach. The only issue is they all seem to be very small company's with slightly amateurish websites and pokey premises.....now I'm not trying to be a snob but I always view a successful company by their premises and setup!

Does a company operating out of a tiny workshop in a rough area on a small local industrial estate mean they are not that good............or just that the Tinting industry is not a massive market??? :wacko:

Any help or guidance greatly appreciated :thumbs:

Oh...almost forgot; I spoke to 1st Glass Care this afternoon as at the moment they seemed to be the most professional in first appearance and their websites had many examples of work they have completed. Price quoted was good..................but they couldn't fit me in until late December :scare: What? Supposingly they only have one fitter who completes the car tinting and he's on a course for 4 weeks!!!! Really???

• 3 weeks later...

ive used overevs a few years back and they do good work they attend alot of shows round the country and can do it at shows

1st glasscare ive used a few times they do a good job aswell

another you could try is direct windscreesn they used to do it