17" or 18" Standard Alloys wanted

notfub

Anyone got a set of either in their shed taking up space. I'm thinking of getting some winter tyres and the cost of a 2nd set of alloys will make or break the decision really. Let me know what you've got?

I'm based in Neath, South Wales but work in Swindon during the week (at the moment anyway) so can collect along the M4 within reasonable distance (and if I can fit them in the zed! :scare:

Thanks,

Dean.

I don't have a full set but I do have 2 fronts and a rear going (std uk 18"), would that interest you at all? I know that you can buy individual wheels pretty cheaply on ebay and they turn up on here sometimes as well. In light of the fact that I only have 3 I'm sure we can sort a price that's attractive to you!

Due to my original standard exhaust splitting (in the usual place) I'm going to withdraw my requirement for a set of wheels. :headhurt:

It's been welded up by the previous owner so time to get it swapped out for something a little more rust resistant.