Nismo Zorst

Beavis

SOOOO

The one in Belgium is 1538€ (approx £1031) for the catback system, including VAT and all other taxes, and fitting is for free at his place.

Just plan a trip to the nurburgring and get it done on the way there, its not far from the highway to Germany :p

I also thought about getting one from the US, but when adding shipping, customs, VAT and the lot it came to the same price or even more, and nobody to talk to when having warranty issues, so the choice was made quickly ;)

SOOOO

The one in Belgium is 1538€ (approx £1031) for the catback system, including VAT and all other taxes, and fitting is for free at his place.

Just plan a trip to the nurburgring and get it done on the way there, its not far from the highway to Germany :p

I also thought about getting one from the US, but when adding shipping, customs, VAT and the lot it came to the same price or even more, and nobody to talk to when having warranty issues, so the choice was made quickly ;)

Thanks for the info this is another option i will consider :thumbs:

SOOOO

Any idea on price to ship to the uk?