Tonneau, Mats (both pickup Preston) and 350z Net

Karate Chimp

Grrrrrr,

It woz you tmjak.

My real hate bout ebay, spent the last 2 mins wasting bids between 21 & £50 when the max bid already in was £53, ran out of time to catch up so lost out by £3.

Never got to grips with this about ebay, they miss out with this system cause I would have bid a little more.

Wonder who won it?

Grrrrrr,

It woz you tmjak.

My real hate bout ebay, spent the last 2 mins wasting bids between 21 & £50 when the max bid already in was £53, ran out of time to catch up so lost out by £3.

Never got to grips with this about ebay, they miss out with this system cause I would have bid a little more.

Wonder who won it?

I know it's very annoying! The maximum bid could have been higher than £53 - if someone put in £100 eBay would bid on their behalf so you can never know your competition. I'm usually quite good at eBay ambushes :D

Grrrrrr,

It woz you tmjak.

Wonder who won it?

Surely you put in the maximum you would pay, then if you win it, you win it for the lowest possible below that, and if it goes for more, you're not bothered.

Why would anyone bid less than they're willing to pay, then moan about not winning it? :wacko:

Grrrrrr,

It woz you tmjak.

Wonder who won it?

Surely you put in the maximum you would pay, then if you win it, you win it for the lowest possible below that, and if it goes for more, you're not bothered.

Why would anyone bid less than they're willing to pay, then moan about not winning it? :wacko:

Because they don't understand ebay.

...Or possibly basic grammar :bangin: