Work Meister 3 piece split rims SOLD

Bry

I have just ordered my BBS Wheels (Varrstoen copies actually :D ) so will be needing to find a new home for my Current wheels. They are Work Meister 3 piece split rims in 9.5 x 18 et24 and 10.5 x 18 et28. They are fitted with Goodyear Eagle F1 245/35/18 tyres which are only 2 months old and only covered approx 500 miles. The rears are Avon ZZ3's with 265/35/18 and have approx 5mm of tread remaining. The fronts have a 5mm spacer to clear the brembo's (have about 2mm clearence). My car is lowered and I have no rubbing issues at all even when it had 265 and 285 tyres it still never rubbed.

The wheels are in excellent condition but that's not to say they are perfect. They were refurbished by the previous owner (not sure what company he used) the centers were done in light silver colour and the dishes/lips have been highly polished almost mirror finish. There are some imperfections beneath the painted parts of the wheels where the refurbisher hasn't rubbed them down properly but this is only noticable if you stick your nose right up close to the spokes. The very edge of the wheel lips all have faint evidence of where they've had light curb rash that's been machine polished out again it's not something you'd notice unless you get right in close but I'm being as honest as I can. One wheel has a very slight nic/dent in the very edge of the rim, again it's nothing major and I've taken a pic so you can see.

These wheels with tyres would set you back about £3000 new and very rarely ever come up for sale used so grab a bargain at £1200.

My new wheels won't be here for about 4 weeks so I'm happy to take a deposit to secure them or if somebody wants to loan me a set of wheels until my new ones arrive then they can have them now. Happy for people to come and view the wheels before they buy, I live in Kent but work in surrey.

Pm me or call me on 07894828345

SDC10758.jpg

SDC10749.jpg

SDC10750.jpg

SDC10752.jpg

SDC10754.jpg

Deep dish

SDC10753.jpg

SDC10751.jpg

Small nic/dent

SDC10755.jpg

GLWTS buddy :thumbs: , I met the previous owner of your car at one of the South east meets and I remember him saying that they cost him more than that un refurbed with no tyres, I think he got them 2nd hand from japan. But they are a marmite wheel on the zed so If you don't have any joy here try some of the drifting forums :drive1. Also where abouts in Kent are you based? :thumbs:

Tom

GLWTS buddy :thumbs: , I met the previous owner of your car at one of the South east meets and I remember him saying that they cost him more than that un refurbed with no tyres, I think he got them 2nd hand from japan. But they are a marmite wheel on the zed so If you don't have any joy here try some of the drifting forums :drive1. Also where abouts in Kent are you based? :thumbs:

Tom

Yes that's right they cost him 2k inc a refurbed and that was without tyres(I paid £400 for just the front tyres) :scare: If a fellow Z owner doesn't buy them then I'll try ebay. I live in Shorne near Cobham :)