who's technical, local and bored?

Hayd350

In a couple of weeks my shiny new Bose headunit will arrive from nissan, should i mention this is my third headunit under warranty.

Finally decided that when it rocks up its going to get hacked so i can plug in my iphone, so i have the guide, i have the cable however what i'm missing is the balls. Dont get me wrong i'm not lacking common sense and i'm kind of technical however when it comes to working on my car i'm more of a "sit back and watch a pro do it" kind of guy, question is, is there any one local to leeds thats bored and would like to help out a fellow 350 fan. There maybe a WHS voucher and a greggs pasty in it for you (payment could be up for nagotiation)

Cheers,

Hayd.

think your problem may be whilst most people are happy to do this themselves if they do yours and muck it up its not theres and would have to re-imbuse you for turning it into a paper weight whilst im competent in electronics i never feel comfortable doing this sort of thing on someone elses stuff plus im to far from you, i think the best bet is trying yourself just dont hold the soldering iron on the board or components too long as high tempretures can damage components easily.