Black 08 313 GT Coupe for sale £12000

Boycey

Got the news this week every man with a Zed hates to hear. My wife is Pregnant, so now its time to get a Zafira with a child seat............... Hitting the submit button is the hardest thing I have ever done :byebye:

I am selling my 08 313 coupe and would like to see it go to a home worthy of her rather than autotrader and the likes.

She is an Esibu 313 Coupe GT currently with 40500 miles on the clock and used every few days so this will go up a little. Have a full service history with either Nissan or Japex (Trader on here)

Has the usual GT pack,

Rays

Cruise control

Bose (not skipping) with BT set up

Alezan electric heated leather seats

Bi Xenon lights

LED Rear lights

350Z Mats

The gearbox was replaced in Feb 2011 under warranty and has done only 6000 miles since changed

Rear parking sensors.

HKS Drop in filters (Supplied by Zmanalex)

S2000 Stubby Ariel

Luggage net

LED Daytime running lights made by forum member Marzman and connected to the side lights (Still have standard orange ones if not your cup of tea)

Falken 452 tyres all round with good amount of tread on them still

Yellow stuff pads.

Only ever used Shell 'V Power' and Fuchs Fully Synthetic 5w-30 oil.

Taxed until June 2012

MOT due in Feb 2012, Next Service at same time or 45000 miles

The rest of the car is standard and has never put a foot wrong. Lovely drive and I am gutted its going.

There is 1 minor stuff on the offside front Rays lip which will be fixed before selling on.

Looking for £12,000 for the car which I think is reasonable as many Zed's of this age sell for higher but I am factoring in the higher mileage

IMG_1143.jpg

IMG_1139.jpg

IMG_1145.jpg

IMG_1142.jpg

IMG_1141.jpg

IMG_1140.jpg

IMG_1137.jpg

• 3 weeks later...