Buying Advice

lohapuk

To me that looks like a very good deal, as long as it has a good service history and it's all in good condition cosmetic and mechanically wise. Can't believe how much the price has dropped on these cars!

There should be a buyers guide on here somewhere, use the search box and you should be able to find it. :thumbs:

Looks like a nice genuine car with no bolster wear to the drivers seat :thumbs: Maybe £500 to haggle off and make sure the warranty is good and try and get an expended period thrown in for free.

Check gearbox for and gears 'crunching' but remember knotchy gears are ok and are pretty much like that on all zeds. If it feels like it really doesn't want to go into a gear when on test then walk away unless they agree to fix the issue prior to purchase :thumbs:

Have fun :thumbs:

I'm looking to sell my universal silver 56 plate GT pack with 38k on the clock and full service history. I haven't advertised it yet but i'm willing to do you a good price because i've seen a car i'm interested in. private message me for further details. I'm looking for around £10k but am open to sensible negotiations. cheers.