Yellow 350Z in leamington?

brillomaster

I used to pass a couple most days on my way to/from work - a black convertible entering Leamington in the morning whilst I was on my way out and a blade coupe leaving Leamington as I returned in the evening. I'm now working somewhere different but I pass an azure coupe every morning, parked on Adelaide Road. There's also another azure coupe (import) that parks near the top of the parade.

I haven't seen Grant's car for ages though!

I still see a fair few on my daily commute between Warwick and Coventry. I followed a blade coupe on Tuesday all the way down the A46 then through Leamington to Sydenham. He did give me a wave but I dont think he has been on here!!

I regulary see a Nismo'd black coupe parked in Greville Road Warwick.

There is also an azure Nismo that sometimes is parked near the Kwik Fit garage and also down at St Marys church. I see that Blade coupe near Sydenham all the time (mainly cause I live out that way). He does always give a wave.

Nobody has seen mine much this year Ash, not been using this year a lot to be honest.

There are also a couple of 370s that I see regularly.