M1 Near leicester

WINKJ

HAHA!!! :lol: How did you hear each other with the wind noise!? :scare:

I was driving on the M1 towards Leicester in my Missus' Mini Cooper at that time. I seen a grey 350z convertible with the Nismo N1 spoiler, rear LEDs and RAYS. His number plate ended in 'NGR'. It was approximately at 8:50pm on Sunday (I just realised you posted this at 6:04pm :lol:)

The Leicestershire lads on this forum should meet up!!

I was driving on the M1 towards Leicester in my Missus' Mini Cooper at that time. I seen a grey 350z convertible with the Nismo N1 spoiler, rear LEDs and RAYS. His number plate ended in 'NGR'. It was approximately at 8:50pm on Sunday (I just realised you posted this at 6:04pm :lol:)

haha it was more of a lip read! yeah definately but cannot find many.... I may put a post out to see how many responses we get for a meet!

haha it was more of a lip read!

Excellent!! I was wondering the same thing and had visions of you being pulled over by another zed onto the hard shoulder just to ask if you were on this forum!

I`ll have to keep an eye out for you guys as very often im on the M1 going to Coventry & back some weekends.

@George - haha nice one, the mystery is over!! We should see how many members around Leicester we can pull together, I am not often in Leics (Once a month or so)

@rabbitstew - :lol: it was a windy discussion to say the least!