20 inch deep dish wheels with full set of Falkens

lukekbrown

My Modification plans have changed over the last few weeks, therefore my 20 inch Vertini Hennesy wheels with Falken 452 tyres are now up for sale.

The previous owner purchased these new, he paid over two thousand pounds for the wheels and tyres. Therefore someone is going to get a great deal ;)

See this link for the wheel specification: http://www.vertiniwheels.com/images/whe ... nessey.htm

As you'll see from the pics, these make the 350Z look B)

The wheels have some light kerbing and some marking in the centre of the wheels (I've taken pictures of all for reference). But marks aren't noticeable until you get up close to inspect the wheels.

The front and rear tyres have loads of tread (approx 5mm), however I think that if a gauge was put into the treads it would be nearer to 6mm. Front tyres are 245/30ZR20, rears are 275/30ZR20.

The front wheels have a 20mm spacer on, which will be included in the sale. Spiggot rings, wheel nuts and locking wheel nuts will also be included :thumbs:

I just had the wheels and tyres re-balanced, so they drive beautifully

BTW I have no rubbing problems what so ever with these fitted, so driving over humps is no problem what so ever :teeth:

I'm practically giving these away at £700 for the wheels and tyres

Collection preferable, if courier service is required I'll quote you for P & P :thumbs:

Any questions please don't hesitate to contact me

On the Car:

025.jpg

024.jpg

Front driver side:

frontdriversside.jpg

frontdriversside1.jpg

Front passengers side

frontpassengerside.jpg

frontpassengersside.jpg

frontpassengerside01.jpg

Rear drivers side