FLICKR? X44X...

AMT

Bit random this one. On Flickr, if you type in 350Z snow (i was bored) you get a few pics up of a UK Z, owned apparently by the girl whos... set? account? thing on flickr it is lol. X44X plate, pics of her driving down in the snow. Looks insane and I think theres one of it stuck too.... Z's in snow just don't go do they? And is this person on here? If so..hello lol :wave:

Ahhh no wait! Its a (trys to find it cos he forgot)..... just checked your link, you've got a blue one? Must be someone else, its a grey 08' onwards Z. Her name apparently begins with K. (dunno if I should be postin her name or her flickr link on here?)

Ahhh no wait! Its a (trys to find it cos he forgot)..... just checked your link, you've got a blue one? Must be someone else, its a grey 08' onwards Z. Her name apparently begins with K. (dunno if I should be postin her name or her flickr link on here?)

Probably not a good idea to post links without owner's permission :thumbs:

Yes she was very well behaved in the snow...once I'd got her off the hill :lol:

Off a hill? Someone had their lucky horse shoe with them in the boot that day didn't they? lol! Wonder who it is then, I've done a bit more diggin (as i saw theres captions below the pics) and in one of them , where theres another Z behind her, she says they came up and gave her a flyer to join a forum... could it be this one? lol Can';t be that hard when the first parts of the plate are X44X... lol. Although I've not got a Z yet, this winter think I'll take a couple of bags of rocksale and a shovel in the boot, mines is crap enough as it is in snow too. But hey, all worth it when the weathers better :thumbs: And the next time the weathers better I should hopefully be sitting with a Z badge infront of me B) And nice to meet you too btw haha :wave: