number plate and fixing advice

cerealuk

Can anyone recommend somewhere to get a thin number plate made up? When I say thin I mean in terms of the thickness of the plastic. Also I need some thin tape for sticking it to the plastic holder on the front bumper. Also its a plate with the centre space removed between the 3 blocks of letters so limits my choice as some plate makers won't do that.

My current plate is quite thick and the sticky pads I've used cause it to stick out from the holder and you can see the pads behind it :-( also it doesn't curve with the shape of the holder :-(

Any recommendations would be appriciated :thumbs:

Not sure on the thickness of the plastic used, but a local company 'Rushden Graphics Company' http://www.rushdengraphicsuk.com/80430/info.php?p=2 will make plates for you any way you want. (As officially they will be 'plastic signs', not 'number/registration plates'). You of course place them on your car at your own risk. B)

They were helpful for me last time I got some simple plates made up with a 10% tint on them.