WTB - preface front lip, small, subtle kind..??

Daze

Had a search for the Varis lip but don't really like that, I find the edges are bit too wide, the Veilside one above is literally perfect - the width of it is even the whole way round and tapers off nicely.

I notice EP Racing do a CF copy, but at £300 its a bit steep. And I don't really want to pay out "just because its CF". FRP would be ideal for what I want B)

I've PM'd Tarmac, thanks! I couldn't find anyone/anything called "P51ULT" ... :lol:

Thanks Sarah..

OP, I don't deal in any replicas tbh. I'm in talks with Seibon USA at the moment but there lips are all carbon and at around £400 they are even more than EPRs replica.

I do have something that springs to mind though but it won't be the same as above. Let me have a dig into it and I will come back to you in as soon as I get the details and price.

Chris

Brilliant, thanks! :)

I did find this on the EP Racing website

> http://www.epracing.co.uk/Aero-Kit/Niss ... 8-100-812/

And at £175 that is bang on the kind of price I was expecting to pay.

Be interesting to see what you come back with too, thanks. :D

There is another thread about the EPR lip in your link. Think it's been out of stock for months and will be for a few months. :shrug:

Brilliant, thanks! :)

I did find this on the EP Racing website

> http://www.epracing.co.uk/Aero-Kit/Niss ... 8-100-812/

And at £175 that is bang on the kind of price I was expecting to pay.

Be interesting to see what you come back with too, thanks. :D

There is another thread about the EPR lip in your link. Think it's been out of stock for months and will be for a few months. :shrug:

:headhurt::thumbdown:

suckksss. I've emailed them anyway, I really hope they can make an FRP one up.

Tarmac - thanks for getting back to me, that's cool but way too much for me, sorry.

Lukebrown - cheers dude, seen that one already but again, a little too steep (good price for CF though) and too big on the edges, if you know what I mean.

Good news though, got an email back from EP Racing and I'm informed the FRP "VS lip" will be available late next month!! :yahoo::yahoo: