Logitech Revue NeedeD:) Anyone going to US&A:)?

GoralGT

Hi :teeth:

Does anyone of forum mebmers are going to USA or coming back from there soon???

I desperatly looking to buy Logitech Revue with Google Tv. It;s a cool thing you just connect it to Sky and you have some additional options its working under Android, you can search while watching Tv. You would have access to Android market but probably it wont work from Uk.

In a set they are giving a nice keyboard which is a remote at the same time;].

Please let me know:)

Set cost $99 in my opinion it is much better than apple tv you can stream anything to your tv:)

Of course I'm paying for shipping and a few pints:)

Cheers

T :yahoo:

Retail price for revue was 249$ or $349, but it's selling a lot worse than they suspected and now they reduced the price to $99;) which is a great price IMO. Sony released similar thing but it contains blu ray player it retails $299 I preffer Logitech.

I think you can stream photos and videos from your laptop or mobile using wifi.

You can get access to picasa albums.

The only problem is you can't install anything from the Market because it's checking ip, but you always can root it and install honeycomb;)

As far as I know not all apps are working properly.

Keyboard and remote in one - I like it:) :clap:

I think you can plug hdd straight to revue and use it to store photos and probably music and movies, not sure is it working with divx.

• 3 weeks later...

i received Revue last week... It's great.

You can stream your music pictures and viideos including DivX format from laptop/desktop via wi-fi :#1:

Logitech keyboard is great as usual - great quality for price.

2 x USB ports allow to connect external hard drive or USB stick and (as above) listen music or watch movies.

Market is banned and some apps are nto working because its been made for US&A market, but it's still great. Full internet access including java/flash in your tv for $99 :yahoo:

Sounds good for me. Watching of TV and surfing Web never been so easy;] I can watch news or babes in PIP and check the forum in the same time.

B)

It just depends what are you looking for?

When I'm watching Tv I want to check something quickly 350Z forum or anything else, It's much quicker to get the keyboard/remote than get the laptop and wait a minute or two untill win will start.

Apple Tv is very restricted U can use just Apple products with it ideally, Revue works with Android and IOS phones. For me the most important was to stream music, videos from time to time and to have fully working web browser. I don't use much Netflick, Jazeera or other stuff. Big plus for great keyboard any other device don't have full qwerty keyboard which is slim and looks/works fantastic.

For my needs it's great:)

But I fully understand other person can say it's crap :)