scorpion exhaust dealer..........

stuey

has anybody heard of ybmotors in rossendale in lancs.......... i ordered a cat back exhaust fron them 3 weeks ago and still no delivery :rant: and now they are not replyiny to my emails :thumbdown: i think i may have been ripped off...... :boxing:
Call them?

My experience is companies do not really respond to emails, but at least by phone you get to talk to someone. :thumbs:

it turns out they are not on the phone but i do have an address........ anyone fancy commin with me for a fight........!!! :boxing: i did pay via paypal........... do u think i can get me money back....??
Best flag it with paypal online, you can do that very easily.

I had the same with a company in Germany and i got my money back, Paypal investigated and they got in trouble.

They only issue is it has to be within 30 days i think

• 2 weeks later...
Guest prescience

Send an e-mail that you will be contacting your credit card company and paypal for retributionand that you will be informing them that this is a bad company - if they are in any way genuine, they will react to that, if not, at least you know where you are and can start recovering the money via whatever means are available.

had a similar experience with mail order parts , with Nippon Spares in London, wouldnt refund my credit card for none arrival of goods ,despite several phone calls etc.

First contact credit card Co, they will send dispute form, then to really stir things up contact your local trading standards office and tell them the company has breached distance selling rules.. I found that this really got things going and they sorted a refund within 2 hours of trading standards contacting them :teeth: They eventually got took to court on other matters arising from it as well, May help :)