JDM Tilting mirrors - what controls them?

marzman

So my JDM has the tilting mirrors option where you put it into reverse and the mirrors tint downwards so you can see your wheels (very useful for my Volks :p )

About 3 months ago they stopped auto-tilting and i had no idea why. However today i re-fitted my Nurrish Sat-Nav which i removed (probably 3 months ago!) as i thought i'd broken it. But after refiitting it today they suddently started auto-tilting again!!

So it would appear that they are linked to the Sat-Nav which obviously isnt the case... i must have disturbed a connection somewhere... i was just wondering what that connection was :shrug:

So my JDM has the tilting mirrors option where you put it into reverse and the mirrors tint downwards so you can see your wheels (very useful for my Volks :p )

About 3 months ago they stopped auto-tilting and i had no idea why. However today i re-fitted my Nurrish Sat-Nav which i removed (probably 3 months ago!) as i thought i'd broken it. But after refiitting it today they suddently started auto-tilting again!!

So it would appear that they are linked to the Sat-Nav which obviously isnt the case... i must have disturbed a connection somewhere... i was just wondering what that connection was :shrug:

a little button beneith the steering wheel that says auto. Its a small round button :thumbs: