Spacers???

chocohercules

Hi guys,

Confused what to do as my lipped alloys don't go over the front Brembos but fine at the rear.

I have 19 275 35 at the rear and 19 245 35 at the front. I now know I'll need spacers for clearance! The problem is the rear stance is fine any wider and it will look odd! Can I just fit spacers on the front and not the back! Would this upset something? And roughly what size spacers would I need 15,30 or 25mm spacers? :thumbs:

Missing the most important bit of information there.....

What offset and width are the wheels??

You can fit spacers to one axle but it might look nicer if it's evenly spaced depending on clearances with the arch etc.

Hi stew,

im not the most technical minded guy when it comes to cars but i think the alloys are 19x9 or with off set of 35 :headhurt:

Had a search through some of older posts and i think someone else had the same wheel and tyre size as me and they opted for 20mm spacers. i think im going to go down the 20mm route.

im only after these to clear the front brembos as the Alloys dont go over them. :rant: