does anyone know the name of this item?

se350z

Perhaps he/she is a riot victim and got off lightly, because as the yobs set about thrashing the Zed, they then stood in awe of it's beauty and presence and stopped after smacking the a pillar cover...

riot spreading accross the whole world then??? :scare:

sry for the late reply, basically i bough a z 2007 56 plate light damage, the parts i needed are; wing, windscreen, headlight, side mirror and some body work on the roof, door, bumper, both rear quarters and side skirt..(also lighy chasis damage) I bough the parts from all around UK for £650 including delivery £900 for the body work, so for £7550 i bough a z 2007 1 owner 35000 miles, i think its a bargain...

Perhaps he/she is a riot victim and got off lightly, because as the yobs set about thrashing the Zed, they then stood in awe of it's beauty and presence and stopped after smacking the a pillar cover...

Lol I was in tottenham when the riot started, it was madness, it was riot at the beginning then it turned into lootin ppl thought they can make money (and they did) because all the cops were busy trying to put the fire out...and im not a riot victim :))) thanks to god :D

I am in NZ Andlid. ;)

I have some carbon A pillars that I can do at a very nice price, cheaper than £300 each :surrender: Much cheaper :teeth:

Do they come with the strips of rubber that seat the roof and side of the window?

Sarah do those A pillars have the rubber stripping?? As our older Zeds the rubber around the window and roof sealer start to deteriorate, the actual pillar cover is still perfect bar the rubber. Lots down this end of the world like this due to harsh sun and not the best quality rubber.

And yes freight can be expensive, all depends on how complete the item is. :)