Help needed passenger window stuck down.

trill

Hi All

Was really enjoying the nice weather and then....

My passenger window is stuck in the down postion and wont go up.

I can hear the relay working, so thinking i may need a new motor.

Have done searches but need to know if there is a quick solution to get the window up.

Would the reset procedure work? If so i can not see a guide to take the passenger door card off, is it the same as the drivers but just not the first step. i.e i would start with removeing the leather pad?

Any help much appreciated

no don't buy one of them,i have just done my passenger window motor following one of the fix guides,takes a bit of times taking the door panel and bits off,but cleaning the motor is a piece of **** to do and window is working fine,be lost without car forums, :thumbs:

I was lucky in the end

Took the door panel off before work to see if i could have a look at the motor, ran out of time so went to work with it all taped up.

Got home to restart the work, tried it quickly and it popped staright up. Bit of a relief. :thumbs: managed to save a bit of money to put towards a new exhaust.

As soon as i have got a bit of spare time i am going to clean the motor as i am sure its going to happen again at some point.

Thanks for the help though.