Another front clicky sound

cowie

Hi Guys, my zed has developed a clicking,almost,something catching like sound from what sounds like the front passenger side, I've searched and came up with a few reasons for this, I did take both wheels off and found a cpl of small stones between the disc and metal guard,and then made sure there was clearance so it wouldn't catch again.Sound still there, but it is not there all the time?

If it was the drop links,banana arms or bushes etc would the sound not be there all the time?

cheers

Ian

I currently have a click front passenger also. I'm aware there's a lower compression arm bush that's worn, so I'm putting my click down to that. It only occurs when parking for instance when I access my drive which is sloped from the road. I also get the click when reversing backwards, it's only one click not a repetitive clicking when manoeuvring.

I could be totally wrong but I'm currently saving to have bushes replaced including upgrading relevant components to improve cornering.

replaced the banana bat bushes on mine. both sides had gone. You would here more of a creaking noise from them when the suspension moves. Not a regular click as if a stone trapped in the tyre. If it a regular timed sound I would look at the dics/pads and around that area

Get a ramp inspection at a local garage Ian.

It's not causing any issues, so once I've sourced my additional suspension bits (ChrisI will be happy) along with new bushes, they will be going on and should remove the click. I'm nearly 100% sure it's the lower compression arm bush.