Canon fit Sigma lens

Matt L

Long shot i know... but

Hi all,

Im selling my sigma 17-70 2.8-4.5 after recently buying a 17-50 2.8.

Had this lens since July 2009 and has been my generaly walk around lens since then, it has always had all the lens protector on when it has been packed away in my bag, and when using the lens it has always been protected with a circular polariser (not included in sale).

shows very very very minimal signs of use as the pictures show dare i say it looks new still.

SOFTCASE NOT INCLUDED as it doesnt fit in the box so would up the price of postage... buyer can pay extra for the case if required.

Looking for £180 rmsd

link to too all the technical info off sigmas site

http://www.sigmaphoto.com/shop/17-70mm-f28-45-dc-macro-sigma

currently one on ebay with a day left for 185+20 delivery so im assuming my price is very fair at the moment.

item is for sale elsewhere also.

apologies for the quick pictures.

IMG_6958.jpg

IMG_6959.jpg

IMG_6961.jpg

IMG_6962.jpg

IMG_6963.jpg

70mm 4.5

IMG_6966.jpg

17mm 2.8

IMG_6967.jpg

70 4.5 about 1-2cm off the box

IMG_6968.jpg

Sorry i have no pictures of my user name next to the lens but i do have a picture of the reciept with my name hopefully thats ok if not ill get the lens back out of the box tonight with my user name :)

Matt

Given your 'fanatic' status I've approved the ad but as you are cleary a pro with the camera and so I don't get my ears clipped by the rest of the team, if you can post a pic of the lens with name/date.............. ;)