Few mods in the 4 days of ownership

rik-e

Hi guys,

Apologies if in the wrong section - just thought i'd highlight a few mods.

Not been on here long as a zed owner but loving every second over the past 4 days of ownership.

I am an experienced modder of all my past cars and this one is no exception!

The car was a little tired so i gave it a full clay bar, polish and wax yesterday, replaced the wipers for aeros £11 for all 3, fitted LED no. Plate bulbs £2 a pair, new gear knob £12.99 as the old one was a little tired (now for sale), small stubby 6.5cm aeriel £7.85, £34 for everything just mentioned is money well spent imo :thumbs:

Off for 2 weeks now and have a couple of other bits on order, including alloy repair kit, dent remover, fitting LED sidelights, might get earthing kit, make up my own bolt kit for the engine bay, do some engine bay polishing, paint badges black or gunmetal, might put light window tint on, pop charger, liquid leather the interior, change all interior bulbs to LED, change xenons to 8000k bulbs, get rid of the red fog light lense, tint the side reflectors in the front bumper and thats about it B)

Piccys for all you visual folk...

e18a8330.jpg

fbf6b4ca.jpg

6537a956.jpg

35419131.jpg