Front end knocky knocky. Please help

Gilly199

hey folks

Got a major issue which if un solved anylonger I may just drive it off a cliff :bang:

There's a knock off the front end right side when you hit well say a lolly pop stick, it's quite loud and prominent. Thing is Nissan stealers (my work =D) have no idea what it is after twice having a good go at it. It's even been MOT'd with it. I found the thread on the banana bar bush saying drive left foot brake and it should go away which I did and It got better but after fitting the bush today it still knocks!!! :surrender: £105 pretty much burned infront of me for fun.

Has anyone got any thoughts on this or somewhere I can take the car who may be a bit more 350 savy that my work?

Thanks all.

Quite easy to trace these knocks if your methodical and know your way around the Zed.

It is usually quite obvious if the areas where these knocks developed are checked properly.

The compression arm bush is only a visual inspection to determine if it requires replacing.

The compression arm ball joint is next to be checked.

Followed by a check on the hub carrier lower ball joint.

The anti roll bar links are a wear and tear item and are often found to be faulty.

If it is none of the above then a closer look at the rest of the suspension and steering rack should be carried out.

Needless to say all parts are in stock and good to go :thumbs:

Let me know if I can help you further. :thumbs:

Hope this helps.

Alex.

Hey alex I see what your saying but I really need to take it somewhere who knows what they are doing with a 350 as I don't :wacko:

You seem to know your stuff, so you just sell parts or have you got a garage I can book into? I need it fixed and I Can't do it.

Cheers

Paul