dvd player

chris9

Hi

i have just bought a 350z 05 model with the bose sound system it has the bass woofer if that makes a difference. I am looking to buy a dvd player for it please could you help on which one to buy and which fits the best.

thanks

christian

Hi Christian and :welcome:

As Stoker says there are some very knowledgable ICE experts on here, but they may want a bit more info e.g. do you want nav, what's your budget, would you prefer single din with fold out screen or proper double din fitting etc? I got my Kenwood earlier this year and it's great, if a little pricey (although you might pick one up cheap as the new kit is out now I think). The nav is garmin too which is crystal clear and the whole system is simplez to use. The only niggles are that the response when navigating through menus is a little slow, but doesn't bother me too much tbh, and the iPod/iPhone cover flow function is crap as it only displays the first 100 albums. That's really minor though as I never use coverflow on my iPhone anyway!

Fitment is very good too using one of the surrounds from Sextons :thumbs:

Hi

thanks

looking to spend around 200-300 and would like a double din not bothered about sat nav just want a easy fit dvd player

You are really gonna struggle to get one for that price. Mine was about 300 and was second hand

There's a pioneer unit on bassjunkies.com for £290 :thumbs: Not sure how current/good it is mind. As Sparky says, if you increased you budget say to £400-500 your choice would be a lot wider..........