Michelin Pilots Sport are on... WHAT A DIFFERENCE!

Zzzz...

Toyos P-zeros ....i guess you

mean you prefer Toyos T1-s

rather than

Pirellis P-zeros right?

P-zeros are pretty but michelins pilot sports have to be by far the best...

my opinion....(by no means that of an expert, but at least i like to think...well informed

Pirellis = good for a while but rubber deterioration means they'l harden up and become less grippy...so you'll end up with 4mm of tread and not gripping so much and you'll be driving a lot more sedately until you wear them down, because youn will not want to spend more dosh on tyres when they are still "quite new"

Michelins = Good performance through out, but durability is not so good.

but you guarantee good grip through out the life of the tyre...

Toyos = Grippy but I think it wear and I am not sure of rubber quality and deterioration performance....

Other tyres, I have not experience other than Bridgestones, but I won't go into that ..... :thumbdown:

Toyos P-zeros ....i guess you

mean you prefer Toyos T1-s

rather than

Pirellis P-zeros right?

P-zeros are pretty but michelins pilot sports have to be by far the best...

my opinion....(by no means that of an expert, but at least i like to think...well informed

Pirellis = good for a while but rubber deterioration means they'l harden up and become less grippy...so you'll end up with 4mm of tread and not gripping so much and you'll be driving a lot more sedately until you wear them down, because youn will not want to spend more dosh on tyres when they are still "quite new"

Michelins = Good performance through out, but durability is not so good.

but you guarantee good grip through out the life of the tyre...

Toyos = Grippy but I think it wear and I am not sure of rubber quality and deterioration performance....

Other tyres, I have not experience other than Bridgestones, but I won't go into that ..... :thumbdown:

Michelin - durability not so good?! :wacko:

In my experiences, I've had to throw them away as they've gone hard and the rubber is perishing from where the darn things won't wear down at all!!!

Pirellis - they make the P6000, need we say more?! :D:p

Toyos and Yokohamas are similar, great grip but are a softer compound. Reason - grip! Why else to racing circuits end up with 'marbles' all over them?! :)

Get the best tyres you can afford IMO, it's what keeps you on the road. :thumbs:

i wasna such a fan of those tyres

i had them on my last car and they didna last long and werna that impressive

i prefer the Toyo p-zeros

Are you trying to add a scottish twang to your posts :p

didna really notice ;)

i'll try nae to use too often :p

i wasna such a fan of those tyres

i had them on my last car and they didna last long and werna that impressive

i prefer the Toyo p-zeros

Are you trying to add a scottish twang to your posts :p

didna really notice ;)

i'll try nae to use too often :p

Pardon? ;)

Don't you mean "You wot?" ;)

I have had some Michelin Pilot Sports on my MkV Golf GTTDI and would agree that they are not very durable... Great tyres and well grippy but quite soft, I think.

For info, Costco (like Makro but better) sell Michelin tyres and although you have to be a member, you can ring up and get a price. This has been enough for my local tyre fitter to price match to... Costco were about £25 cheaper PER TYRE for my Golf!

www.costco.co.uk

HTH

fM

PS Pick my Daytona Blue 350 up tomorrow!!! How on earth am I gonna sleep tonight?!