NW Drive Out - Spring 2007 - 15th April

Digsy

IMPORTANT:

Can the following people please REPLY to the PM that I sent? B)

Confirmed:

Stuey (+1)

Zedrush

Zzzz (+1)

Letank87 (+1)

Mini

TBC:

Nana Moon

CS

It only takes a couple of mins and helps me out greatly. Its not long now till Sunday and I need to be sorting things with the pub etc. I know some of the TBCs originally said that they would have to decide nearer the time and that Billy's having car issues, but please provide me with updates via PM if necessary.

Please just take a few mins to respond as asked?

Contact me with any queries or if you unsure etc. :thumbs:

Thanks all!

Mark

Latest updates still outstanding.......

Had updates from Sinbad and Blazed! :thumbs:

• Replies 925
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Has Tim got Letank's mobile? He could give him a buzz for you.

he's in France at the moment I believe ??

It's OK, these new-fangled phone things work over there too! ;)

Has Tim got Letank's mobile? He could give him a buzz for you.

he's in France at the moment I believe ??

It's OK, these new-fangled phone things work over there too! ;)

They may well do :thumbs: but unfortunately not unless I know someones number .. :p

he did say he was coming though on a previous post.

Thanks Letank and Mini...... gotcha details.

Stuey, sincere apologies you did well PM me on Monday morning...... I think I'm going PM stair crazy through all this copying and pasting!

Sorry mate.

Right lads, call off the dogs on Stuey! ;)

IMPORTANT:

Confirmed:

Zedrush

TBC:

Nana Moon

CS

Billy7766

It only takes a couple of mins and helps me out greatly. Its not long now till Sunday and I need to be sorting things with the pub etc. I know some of the TBCs originally said that they would have to decide nearer the time and that Billy's having car issues, but please provide me with updates via PM if necessary.

Thanks all!

Mark

Latest updates still outstanding.......

Had updates from Letank, Mini, Zzzz & Stuey (again!) :thumbs:

Jacko, are you going to PM all contact telephone numbers to each person , so we can get in touch with each other , I'm thinking mainly of the Sat night get together :thumbs:

Tim, to be honest mate I probably ain't got time to work out who's out and who's not and then PM to all those members as its a manual process. I can't PM to all the Wales drive members in one go.......

Can I suggest that those on the Wales Sat night maybe pick a couple of people and those people PM all the people on the "Sat Night Thread"? For example, you only need the numbers of a couple of people from the group of Sat nighters to send aroudn to all. The othes can just ring them if they struggling to find you in the meeting place....

I'll be giving out sheets on the Sunday morning...... I accept its not the best for the Sat night, but would appreciate it if you can sort between yourselves for now........ :thumbs:

Jacko, are you going to PM all contact telephone numbers to each person , so we can get in touch with each other , I'm thinking mainly of the Sat night get together :thumbs:

Tim, to be honest mate I probably ain't got time to work out who's out and who's not and then PM to all those members as its a manual process. I can't PM to all the Wales drive members in one go.......

Can I suggest that those on the Wales Sat night maybe pick a couple of people and those people PM all the people on the "Sat Night Thread"? For example, you only need the numbers of a couple of people from the group of Sat nighters to send aroudn to all. The othes can just ring them if they struggling to find you in the meeting place....

I'll be giving out sheets on the Sunday morning...... I accept its not the best for the Sat night, but would appreciate it if you can sort between yourselves for now........ :thumbs:

no probs, on the case now :thumbs:

Hey mods,

Just a thought, but wouldn't it be nice for everyone who's going on the NW drive to have a ww.350Z-uk.com window sticker to show their allegiance to the best 350z owners forum?! :D

Of course I'm speaking for those of us who don't yet have 350 posts :blush:

If not, I guess I could always be a post whore for the next 3 days! :p

They will indeed be available on the day. As long as Val remembers to bring them - but he is reliable in the marketing department.

There are a variety of colours and options of inernal or external placement.

Some of us also have plates made up for shows, and also standard number plates with the site name placed on the bottom, so folk can have a look at those and see what they think too.

They will indeed be available on the day. As long as Val remembers to bring them - but he is reliable in the marketing department.

Some of us also have plates made up for shows, and also standard number plates with the site name placed on the bottom, so folk can have a look at those and see what they think too.

I'm thinking of getting new plates as mine are looking a bit grubby now imo. I wanna show my allegiance to this site, so under neath my reg I'm gonna have **** the owners club B)

Only joking, but it will have this sites url :teeth:

I'm thinking of getting new plates as mine are looking a bit grubby now imo. I wanna show my allegiance to this site, so under neath my reg I'm gonna have **** the owners club B)

Only joking, but it will have this sites url :teeth:

Would like my Avatar on my Reg Plates as well :blush:

You can have a look at the plates I have had done with the sites name on, they have the propper silver Z logo as part of the name.

Sadly it appears they will be in my boot and not on the car, as the wheels at the DVLA seem to turn a little slowly. :yawn:

Back on topic however - can the following people update Mark:

IMPORTANT:

Confirmed:

Zedrush

TBC:

Nana Moon

CS

Billy7766

Thanks all!

Mark

Sorry I cant make this one - it would be my first 350z-uk meeting too!!B)

I am committed to a karting day out so will have to give this one a miss :blush:

I'll try to keep my eyes open for more of the same..

Sorry I cant make this one - it would be my first 350z-uk meeting too!!B)

I am committed to a karting day out so will have to give this one a miss :blush:

I'll try to keep my eyes open for more of the same..

Ok mate, there will be plenty more.....

But sure you will hearing and seeing lots about this one! :thumbs::teeth:

Guys i have a dilema, those that met me last time also met my son Ryan, and like last time we will both be there on Sunday....anyhow Ryan is the club photographer!! But i also have a new girlfriend in my life too and she would like to come on Sunday too. I am getting considerable ear ache too about not taking her as she would like to go . So basically what i am asking does anyone have a spare seat going? Would anyone like to take Ryan along or my girlfriend along on the drive out?

Serious replies only please guys!! (God i hoping for that one) :D

Guys i have a dilema, those that met me last time also met my son Ryan, and like last time we will both be there on Sunday....anyhow Ryan is the club photographer!! But i also have a new girlfriend in my life too and she would like to come on Sunday too. I am getting considerable ear ache too about not taking her as she would like to go . So basically what i am asking does anyone have a spare seat going? Would anyone like to take Ryan along or my girlfriend along on the drive out?

Serious replies only please guys!! (God i hoping for that one) :D

I would do mate but I've no spare seat, but if the missus drops out at the last minute I'll gladly take either one of them for you.