NW Drive Out - Spring 2007 - 15th April

Digsy

• Replies 925
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guys i have a dilema, those that met me last time also met my son Ryan, and like last time we will both be there on Sunday....anyhow Ryan is the club photographer!! But i also have a new girlfriend in my life too and she would like to come on Sunday too. I am getting considerable ear ache too about not taking her as she would like to go . So basically what i am asking does anyone have a spare seat going? Would anyone like to take Ryan along or my girlfriend along on the drive out?

Serious replies only please guys!! (God i hoping for that one) :D

Beavis,

You more than welcome to use my spare seat for either (guess they can swap as well at times)...... as long as they ain't going to criticise my driving or winge when I open her up over the tops! ;)

Just how will you get to the meeting point? Take another car there as well?

Anyway, have a think and let me know.......

Guys i have a dilema, those that met me last time also met my son Ryan, and like last time we will both be there on Sunday....anyhow Ryan is the club photographer!! But i also have a new girlfriend in my life too and she would like to come on Sunday too. I am getting considerable ear ache too about not taking her as she would like to go . So basically what i am asking does anyone have a spare seat going? Would anyone like to take Ryan along or my girlfriend along on the drive out?

Serious replies only please guys!! (God i hoping for that one) :D

Beavis,

You more than welcome to use my spare seat for either (guess they can swap as well at times)...... as long as they ain't going to criticise my driving or winge when I open her up over the tops! ;)

Just how will you get to the meeting point? Take another car there as well?

Anyway, have a think and let me know.......

Thanks Jacko your a top man :thumbs: I will book your spare seat provissionally if thats ok and will confirm later so you can add one more to the pub.I will sort getting to the services. :thumbs:

@*!#!!!

I've got to go to Istanbul on Sunday only found out yesterday, I fly a 13.30, I'm gutted, how many Zeds are meeting at the service station, I was thinking of just packing my case and haveing a mooch up to the services for half an hour, then driving straight to Manchester airport!

My point being, is there gonna be many people there dead on 9?

7-1B)

Thanks Jacko your a top man :thumbs: I will book your spare seat provissionally if thats ok and will confirm later so you can add one more to the pub.I will sort getting to the services. :thumbs:

No problem. But if they come dressed in custard, its an immediate ban! :teeth:

@*!#!!!

I've got to go to Istanbul on Sunday only found out yesterday, I fly a 13.30, I'm gutted, how many Zeds are meeting at the service station, I was thinking of just packing my case and haveing a mooch up to the services for half an hour, then driving straight to Manchester airport!

My point being, is there gonna be many people there dead on 9?

7-1B)

Muppet! :D

Well me, Redzed and Val will be there for 9ish. Can't say it will be 9.01am ot anything but as near to 9 as poss? ;)

SUGGESTION:

When you get to the services on Sunday morning. Whoever is there first few cars, please make sure you park on the right hand side of the car park as you turn in.

So you go past the petrol station on your right, turn left into the car park..... then its double sided (with main building on far left). So go along and park on the right somewhere so all will have enough room to park up together etc.

Stops muppets with old bangers, caravans, kids, boats, rep mobiles parking up next to you and risk damaging your cars.

Also will look at lot better :thumbs:

I should be there for 9am ish anyway!

SUGGESTION:

When you get to the services on Sunday morning. Whoever is there first few cars, please make sure you park on the right hand side of the car park as you turn in.

So you go past the petrol station on your right, turn left into the car park..... then its double sided (with main building on far left). So go along and park on the right somewhere so all will have enough room to park up together etc.

Stops muppets with old bangers, caravans, kids, boats, rep mobiles parking up next to you and risk damaging your cars.

Also will look at lot better :thumbs:

I should be there for 9am ish anyway!

I will be there for 9am too :thumbs:

V-Power @ Hapsford Services is going for £101.9 fyi :)

Is that a different one? Cos the one we meeting at is Roadchef Chester?

:blush:

Same one divvy :p

I just use the correct name an not like say the travel lodge ;)

Yeah cos ALL the people around the country are going to recognise that you fool! :p

V-Power @ Hapsford Services is going for £101.9 fyi :)

Is that a different one? Cos the one we meeting at is Roadchef Chester?

:blush:

Same one divvy :p

I just use the correct name an not like say the travel lodge ;)

Yeah cos ALL the people around the country are going to recognise that you fool! :p

More than ONE roadchef in Chester you FOOL :blush:

Just to let everyone know I won't be with you on Sunday :dry: my car isn't coming now until Thursday next week :headhurt::sorry: however wild horses won't keep me away if you do this again any time

Billy, get the train upto Chester and meet up with the boys on Friday night, I'm sure one will have room for you in their Z for the trip....then get the train back Sunday night.

Job done!!!!