Arrgh Back Home...

Peter10

Well after a bit of a nightmare at my newly rented flat I'm now back at home with the folks :dry:.

I spent ages looking for a nice flat to rent and finally found a newly built estate. I was there for 3 months and after leaks, wiring faults (throughout the whole building) all the block complained and got our deposits and full paid rent back.

So on one hand, I now have a lot of money I wasn't expecting back in the bank in one go, but on on the other I am now crammed into my old room at the folks as of Saturday just gone. They don't mind me here (in fact I think they missed me :lol:) but I'm just a little fed up already. One, it was nice finishing work some days at 2am, getting in and turning the TV on knowing no one would hear me, playing the guitar until my heart was content etc etc. After some thought, I now plan to save up for a mortgage unless the urge to get out of here gets too much :yawn: (I'm not selling the car though! B)). I'll just put away as much cash over the next year or so and tap into some money I have put away I really didn't want to touch for a good few years.

Anyway,

Rant over :angry::rant::yuck: