europe trip

kevgreen16

better late than never ,

as promised go to link to view pics of 350z in europe, we did 3500 miles in 11 days france, belgium, holland, germany ( including 4 laps on nurburge ring awsome fun ), austria, italy, switzerland and back through france ( where i got done for speeding), and of coarse i did top speed in all the countries, naughty me :nono:

http://picasaweb.google.com/kevgreen16/350zInEurope

Thanks for sharing the photos with us - the Z looks great with the mountain backdrop. Sorry to hear you got caught speeding in France, :thumbdown: what speed where you doing and what did they hit you with?

I got done a few years back @ 230KPH and was fined 900 Francs and a 6 month ban. :angry:

156 kph they were hidden in trees but after 45 mins with language problems i was let off ish so i kept my licence and paid 90 euro fine :thumbs: still waiting for paperwork to come back to britain.

i was very lucky cos a few mins earlier i was going flat out :lol:

nice pics :thumbs: what wheels have you got on?

ruff racing wheels from cruzin on chrome, from usa i believe !

Ahhh thought so similar to what I have :thumbs:

you got a few pics on there mate. yes very simular mine cost £2300 in chrome how much were yours in black ?

werent originally black :blush: I painted the centers from silver to black, cost me £1400 inc tyres, but I know the chrome ones do cost more