technical problems

richraf22

Hi there everyone im wondering whether someone can heklp me, i have 2 problems the first one is that my airbag dashboard light takes ages to extinguish as in the light so is this normal i havent noticed it before so im guessing it isnt, also i tried to put a ram air induction kit on my 350z fairlady and when i tried to turn her over the engine didnt withstand the revs and died, when i unplugged the airflow sensor i got and engine management light skid light and abs illumination on my dash bpoard but the engine idled normally, do i need to get it re mapped after fitting these items?????

The airbag light does stay on for about 7 seconds after the ignition is turned on. It should then go out. If it starts flashing on and off after this time then you have a problem.

Not sure about the other lights. I would make sure the MAF is connected up properly as you will get check engine lights if it is not plugged in. The car will run without the MAF connected but will revert to a emergency engine map as it can't measure the air flow coming in.