Insurance options? Multicar policies?

MadMac

Right, so now I am finally in the position to be looking to buy myself a nice car (its only taken me 5 years :cry: ) but I am facing the horrible truth that I have not built up any no claims for all that time and the car I finally am going to buy is going to rape me on the insurance for the first year.. oh well.

So the insurance on the mrs car is due for renewal in the next couple of month. And as I'm buying my own car, I really want to get a bit of a head start on the insurance if I can.

Does anyone know of any multi car insurance policies that allow me to start earning no claims on the mrs car with both of us being insured on the one car with a view of adding my car to it later once I have actually found the one I want?

what age are you, i was 21 with zero ncb, and a crash @5k approx... I was 630 on the suzuki swift sport and 1300 on the zed..

Went to multicar policy, now down below 600 for suzuki and 1k for zed

I'm 30, held my license for 10 years, no convictions, no claims, but no bonus as I haven't been running any policies! For years I worked in london so was a named driver only as I didn't need to own a car.

Getting £1,200 for the Z and £250 on the mrs micra.